Food and Nutrition Services in Athens and Surrounding Areas
- Individual plans for individual people
- Exercise plans as part of healthy lifestyle
- Evidence-based methods for weight management support
New diagnosis or long-term issue, our experts provide diabetes education and counseling for your needs.
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- FODMAP diet interventions
Tailored to your needs and goals, nutrition counseling to achieve optimal performance
All aspects of family and nutrition are covered:
- Feeding issues
- Family dynamics
- Shopping and meal planning
Providing education on breastfeeding, pumping and returning to work.
Addressing concerns about pain or feeding difficulty, milk supply, infant growth, maternal or infant diet.
- Maintain nutrition health in treatment and reduce side effects.
- Nutrition therapy may increase quality of life and reduce risk of other issues.
- A Registered Dietitian will work with you and your health team to support a healthy relationship with food.
- Maximize outcomes, lower costs, and increase patient satisfaction with RDN consulting
- Expert in billing and coding for your office or facility
- Establish or improve outpatient RDN services
- Speakers for your event
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionists in your office