Food and Nutrition Services in Athens and Surrounding Areas
Providing education on breastfeeding, pumping and returning to work.
Addressing concerns about pain or feeding difficulty, milk supply, infant growth, maternal or infant diet.
- Maintain nutrition health in treatment and reduce side effects.
- Nutrition therapy may increase quality of life and reduce risk of other issues.
- A registered dietitian may help delay your kidney disease from getting worse. Our nutrition recommendations are individualized, and realistic and attainable goals will be made. Eating well includes enjoying food and living healthier.
- Maximize outcomes, lower costs, and increase patient satisfaction with RDN consulting
- Expert in billing and coding for your office or facility
- Establish or improve outpatient RDN services
- Speakers for your event
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionists in your office