How Nutrition Counseling Works
- Contact us for in-office or online video appointment. Most insurances cover our services.
- We will contact you to discuss personal information such as your specific health, medical and nutrition needs, and your insurance policy and member number.
- We require that each client has had a physical or medical check up within the last year. This is to ensure our therapies are working in conjunction with your physical and medical needs. Also, some insurances require medical documentation in order to bill for our services.
- We are in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, United Healthcare, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Medicare and more.
We match you with the best Registered Dietitian for your needs.
- We match you with the best Registered Dietitian for your needs. (Click here for a list of our staff.)
We schedule an appointment, verify insurance coverage before your appointment, and email paperwork
- You receive an individualized plan of action from your Dietitian, and schedule follow up appointments every 2-4 weeks