Jennifer is a Registered Dietitian with her master’s degree in Foods and Nutrition with a Sports Nutrition emphasis from the University of Georgia. She has a passion for helping people learn to fuel their bodies well for exercise and for life. She has experience working with athletes of all ages and walks of life, from beginner to collegiate. She loves working with individuals to not only reach their fitness goals but also to improve their health through nutrition. Along with fitness enthusiasts she also works with individuals interested in losing weight, including those with metabolic health conditions such as hypothyroidism and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Jennifer believes that a sound nutrition plan should support overall wellbeing including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Education / Credentials
- RD/LD – Commission on Dietetic Registration (2016)
- MS – Foods and Nutrition with Sports Nutrition emphasis, University of Georgia (2016)
- BS – Dietetics, University of Georgia (2014)
- Northeast Georgia Dietetic Association, President (2021-2022)
- Georgia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Board Member (2021-2022)
- Sports and Human Performance Nutrition DPG (SHPN)
- Cardiovascular Health and Wellbeing DPG (CV-Well)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year, Georgia Dietetic Association (2020)
- Coauthor: Knight AK et al. Association between one-carbon metabolism indices and DNA methylation status in maternal and cord blood. Sci Rep. 2018 Nov 15;8(1):16873.
More About Jennifer Price
Jennifer was born and raised in Athens, GA and has never left. When she was diagnosed with a chronic illness in high school she began learning about nutrition on her own, and this eventually led her to pursue a career as an RD. Her experience with her own illness instilled in her a heightened appreciation for the ability to eat nourishing foods and exercise. Outside of her work as a Registered Dietitian, Jennifer enjoys exercising, being outdoors, cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs, and spending time with her husband and dogs.